A proud history of government service
In today’s ever-changing, fast-paced landscape, agility and efficiency are key to national competitiveness. Bringing the right expertise to government entities is critical to drive measurable performance improvement.
For more than 50 years, GP Strategies has provided a wide range of services focused on training, emergency management, and engineering, to support a growing list of government organizations, including:
- Air Force
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Highway Institute (NHI) | Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- State & Local Governments
Streamline your efforts
GP Strategies holds several multi-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) task order contract vehicles that are open for use by federal agencies. These contract vehicles give federal clients access to GP Strategies’ services and experience in workforce transformation; training design, development, and delivery; learning needs assessment; leadership development; engineering; and information technology platform implementation.
Our federal contract vehicles include:
HGACBuy is a nationwide buying cooperative established by the Houston-Galveston Area Council and available to all state and local government agencies and qualified non-profit organizations across the US. Learn how to become an HGACBuy End User. GP Strategies can meet all of your Emergency Management and Planning and Disaster Recovery needs as an HGACBuy contract holder. See our offerings: Emergency Management, Disaster Recovery Management, Debris Removal Monitoring, Business Continuity, Hazard Mitigation, Urban and Regional Planning, Training, Performance Enhancement Consulting
When preparing for the worst – partner with the best
When preparing for the worst, partner with the best.
In extreme situations, communities and resources can quickly become overwhelmed. GP Strategies has a deep understanding of the challenges inherent in catastrophic events, including pandemics, natural disasters, and terrorist attacks. We can help you with preparation and recovery when the unexpected occurs.
GP Preparedness services include:
- Program Management
- Staff Augmentation
GP Recovery services include:
- Program Management
- Public Assistance
- Hazard Mitigation Planning
- Grant Administration
Building a future together
From design and project management to equipment/system-specific process instructions, and systems engineering, we help agencies keep their assets running, processes streamlined, and people enabled.
Reimagine the way you work
We partner with government agencies to bring a wide variety of training programs to help you create a workforce of high performers. Some of our services include:
- Custom training program development, delivery, and assessment using an instructional systems design (ISD) systematic approach
- Training scheduling and employee notification
- Training record retention and reporting maintaining hardcopy files and electronic records within a learning management system (LMS)
- Qualification, hands-on, certification and required-reading training programs
- Simulation training programs
- Blended learning programs, including virtual instructor-led (VILT), instructor-led (ILT), e-Learning, on-the-job training
- Manager and leader training programs
- Technical skills programs
Technology drives success
As a transformation partner, GP Strategies has extensive services to enhance and support your technology and business process, such as:
Explore our real-world client success stories