Immersive & XR
Create and Sustain Engaged Learning
Today’s native digital learners expect and are engaged by new and emerging learning strategies such as Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and 360 Video. These exciting immersive “XR” technologies deliver new dimensions of fidelity, reality, and connection with your learners to deliver powerful learning.
XR technologies are powerful tools for modern adult learning, promoting active learning, engagement, retention, collaboration, critical thinking, and skill acquisition. As the use of immersive technologies continues to grow, the potential for XR strategies to transform adult learning is enormous. At the forefront of this fast-evolving technology, and with exciting new creations coming online continuously, our team of experts will help you explore how you can make the most of these cutting-edge innovations.
Virtual Reality (VR) provides entirely computer-generated, fully-immersive recreations of known or new spaces for your learners to step into, giving them an opportunity to experience and interact with objects and situations in new ways. VR is used for hard and soft skills training and immersive virtualized events, and it enables risk-free practice and learning, including:
- Hazardous Environments. Recreate higher-risk simulations in branched scenarios to allow your learners to practice in a safe space.
- Difficult Situations. Leaders and workers can practice difficult conversations in a safe environment.
- Training Simulations. Assess your learners on complex, expensive, or hard-to-access machinery.
- Group Collaboration. Beyond physical boundaries, your learners practice and learn how to solve real life problems.
- Knowledge. Disseminate new product knowledge in a realistic digital format to your sales teams and customers.
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that overlays digital information, such as 3D graphics or text, onto the real world, creating learning experiences with greater context and more information, processes, and methods. AR is ideal for:
- Onboarding. Provide new team members with immediate support in large facilities.
- Hard skills training. Step-by-step, on the job resources for new-to-role employees.
- Trade skills training. Critical reinforcement tools for employees while working on the job.
- Performance support. The ability to bring in live virtual support from an expert who might be hundreds of miles away to work side by side with team members.
- Just-in-time information. Vitaland potentially life-saving information for employees at the point of work.
Immersive 360 Video
Also known as 360-degree, immersive, or spherical video, 360 video places your learners in the center of a cinematic environment. Created using either animation or cameras that portray the environment from every direction, 360 video differs from digitally-recreated Virtual Reality and is often more cost-effective.
Our in-house team films high-definition video for 360 video projects. Our learning experts ensure the final result provides a realistic and engaging experience for your learners and delivers on your learning goals.
Your Talent Transformation Partner