The focus on environmental issues has never been more acute. With the potential negative impact on the performance of any company, developing a strong environmental campaign has never been more important.
- Environmental Program Management – A systematic, consistent approach to planning, tracking, and continuously improving your environmental strategy, especially in the areas of air resources, solid waste, hazardous waste, water quality, storm water, and natural resources
- Site Characterization – Support from a team with experience in every phase of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and more
- Site Restoration – Site restoration support from concept design phases through implementation and long-term operation and maintenance (O&M)
- Environmental Sampling Services – Scientific support for the full length and breadth of your sampling projects, including groundwater monitoring, direct push technology groundwater and soil samples, sediment, surface, subsurface soil, pore water, ambient air, and field test kit samples
- Environmental Construction – Cost-effective, proven, construction strategies, from soil covers and landfill caps to large-scale removal actions. Plus, shoreline stabilization and levee repair tasks in sensitive wetland environments, and more
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) – Gain access to experts utilizing the latest GIS, computer-aided design (CAD), engineering, geologic, chemical, and visualization expertise
- Government Acquisition Vehicles – Gain access to GP Strategies’ services through several government contract vehicles that include General Services Administration (GSA) Multi-Services Corporate Schedule, Research, Development & Engineering Command (RDECOM), and US Navy SeaPort Enhanced