Careers don’t result from 10-year plans and organizational career ladders. Careers are fluid and are happening now. This program reflects up-to-date research on career trends and provides practical insights for career exploration today, planning for tomorrow, and anticipating the unexpected in three main topics: what’s now; what’s next; what if.
- Clarity on what’s important to them, what they are good at, and what they like to do – plus how they show up at work
- Actions for aligning their identity and reputation
- A workable career vision and actions for making it happen
- Ideas for building a vibrant, mutually beneficial “career community”
- Strategies for responding to inevitable career disruptions
- Brief online prework and feedback